(214) 522-4243

What is an “agreed statement of the case” in a Texas appeal?

In lieu of a reporter’s record, the parties to an appeal may agree on a statement of the case. An agreed statement of the case must be filed with the trial court clerk and included in the clerk’s record. See Texas Rule of Appellate Procedure 34.3.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions